With over 13 years of combined experience in New York City and State government, our attorneys know how to help their clients deal effectively and efficiently with governmental bodies in a variety of contexts.
We help clients to achieve desired results in their dealings with City and State administrative and regulatory bodies, and/or with the legal system, by using our knowledge to develop nuanced approaches while maintaining a disciplined, cost-effective focus on the goal at hand.
We provide representation before City and State agencies, administrative and regulatory bodies, and of course in the courts, as necessary, in the following areas:
- Historic Preservation
- Government Regulation
- Franchise and Licensing Agreements
- Development Agreements
- Debarment and Non-Responsibility Proceedings
- Proposal and Contract Counseling
- Compliance and Integrity Investigations
- Liquor and Restaurant Licensing