Bahn, Herzfeld & Multer, LLP specializes in the representation of small and medium-sized businesses, ranging from self-employed individuals to companies with several hundred employees.
We understand that in today’s environment, small businesses can ill afford lengthy legal actions, which drain time and resources. Our clients require innovative legal solutions that allow them to conduct their business with the least amount of disruption and expense.
We offer our services in these and other areas:
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting
- Partnership Agreements and Dissolutions
- Employment Discrimination
- Corporate and General Commercial Disputes
- Corporate Formation and Organization
- Enforcement of Interstate and Foreign Judgments
We assist our business clients with a wide range of corporate compliance matters, including but not limited to due diligence, internal investigations, compliance with various employment and discrimination laws, wage and hour laws and the Federal Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).